Thursday, March 5, 2015

It’s all about that cape, ’bout that cape!


No doubt,


Never fear!  I have A-MA-ZING news. If you need a little help tapping into your inner Wonder Woman, today is your lucky day!


They make grown-up Wonderoos! You are welcome. I accidentally found them online when I googled “grown-up Wonderoos”!  Can you believe it?


No, FBI, I’m a little busy right now, but thank you for the job offer.  Head of Espionage is such a huge responsibility and requires so much time and dedication and I am super-busy being the self-elected Commander in Chic and think there might even be an executive conflict of interest.


However, please do not hesitate to call on me in the future as an honorary FBI agent. Also, does the honorary FBI agent position come with a charm for my charm bracelet or maybe a sparkley pin? Either way, I am always happy to help in any way I can.
Now, if you can’t decide between glow-in-the-dark Wonderoos


Or the one with a cape, I recommend getting both. Duh.
Since processing and shipping may take a day or two, we must start practicing our posture!
Up (excuse the pun) with testosterone! Down with cortisol! Also, I am going to see about adding a cape or two to my wardrobe immediately!
Why don’t I already own these?!?
Seriously?!?
These would even fit (and hide) when Skinny Jeans won’t cooperate! Tres chic.
And, of course, a diamond-encrusted one with 14 – karat gold buttons for every day.

Sigh…





No comments:

Post a Comment