Thursday, February 5, 2015

#15-The Mascara Project (I know I skipped 14)



#15-MAYBELLINE Great Lash BIG (curved brush)
This mascara is a variation of the cult classic, Great Lash. The brush is larger than the original and is curved. Also, I used brown instead of my usual blackest black. Be careful to not confuse black with “blacker black” or “blackest black”. Huh?!?  Right eye is dressed…


Prince Charming says I wear my heart on my sleeve. Well, I guess that explains the look on my face, cuz I had just stepped off of the scale. I guess there is ONE down side to Super Bowl Super Food. Worth it!

These pictures are from Monday, but I hadn’t had a chance to post, yet. I really like this mascara. I didn’t feel the earth move, but it’s a good one! I think since it’s not “blackest black”, it doesn’t have the pop to which I have grown accustomed. Kinda scary when the natural look seems unnatural.  I give #15 an 8.5 outta 10.

Sorry I look so sad in these photos. I don’t know why, but I was a little down on Monday. No time to worry over that, though, because I have some big news!

Introducing the Tony Pony! This thing is wonderful! It’s like I Dream of Genie+hair jewelry=PERFECTION!

I wish I had a better pic but apparently Sugar-britches and Prince Charming did not think taking a pic of the side of my head was as important as watching the Super Bowl.  I know it’s crazy, but they’re family and you don’t have to understand them to love them…  Anyway, it doesn’t matter because there has been a serious breakthrough, y’all. We can rock a ponytail and not look like we accidentally hot-rolled our hair or overslept. I mean this is big! One little snap and that Tony Pony elevates this classic quick-fix to a chic style. Giddy-up, Ladies! I bought the silver one but am thrilled cuz they have gold and pewter finishes. I say “finishes” cuz I doubt they are the real thing.  


FOR-REAL-ZEE!  I did not realize I had on my Barbie jammies til I took this picture. I think the Tony Pony stars have aligned because Barbie’s ponytail is the Ying to my ponytail’s Yang.


This is magical. I hate Prince Charming is outta town. I think he would be thrilled over this. Sigh. This is too much excitement for one night.



I came across this photo the other day and it reminds me of the Barbie Corvette. Sigh. I must find this color for nailpolish. Love y’all as much as Barbie and that’s a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment