Saturday, February 21, 2015

DISNEY; It’s a REAL world after all… PART 1















With all due respect, Mr. DISNEY, tell that to the receptionist at your very own Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Some of you may think that the first time I held my niece, Ava Jane, I was overwhelmed with Auntie Love!  You’d be right, but not entirely…

Behind that gum-exposing grin is a girl trying to calculate how many days she must wait to take Ava Jane to Disney World’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.


This magical beauty salon is owned by Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother and operated by her apprentices.  The glittery establishment promises that every girl who visits the salon will realize her dream of feeling like a princess.  Um, ALMOST every girl.  Fast forward three years…
RECEPTIONIST: “It’s a magical day at Disney’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!  How may I help you?”
AUNTIE: “I would like to make reservations to bring my niece for a day of princess pampering.”
RECEPTIONIST: “Wonderful, so, reservations for one princess?”
AUNTIE: “Um, no.  The reservation is for two.”
RECEPTIONIST: “Oh, sorry.  I thought you said one niece.”
AUNTIE: “I did!  But there will be TWO PRINCESSES!”  Sheez.



Well, I guess that is not ENTIRELY true.

No comments:

Post a Comment