Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hold, please…




Y’all forgive me for the sound of silence this week. I cross-my-heart I am blogging in my head to each of YOU all of the time! Also, I miss you!  But, I have had some really, really, really amazing things happen since the post on my sobriety. Thank you to all of you who have given me a chance to help you or your loved ones. Thank you for sharing your stories, too. I have worn mascara every single day, but cried it off by noon.  Tears of Joy have trumped The Mascara Project this week. Thanks for sticking with me. Patience is truly a virtue. 

Prince Charming has grown very patient in our marriage, as you can see. I know this picture is not all that believable, cuz there are no child or dog skeletons. You’ll have to use your imaginations. Love y’all and can’t wait to catch-up on our lashes.

P.S. Kinda ended up with this nail color by accident but am beyond tickled. It is so cute I have to keep doing a double-take when I look down at my hands. How in the heck am I ever gonna get any work done?!?

P.P.S. I cannot bring myself to move Scarlett O’Hara, so I might have to sleep parallel to the pillows. Also, she’s snoring, so I might not sleep at all…



No comments:

Post a Comment