Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pucker up for FAB-RUARY!




As the end of The Mascara Project draws near, I have been researching and shopping for our next (mis)adventure, The Lipstick Project! 


With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, LIPS emerge as the obvious target of our next experiment.  Let’s lighten Cupid’s load and turn February into FAB-RUARY.
Look out for nudes (gasp), berries, reds and corals! Liners, glosses, mattes and tars!  I am, as always, open to suggestions and welcome any recommendations.
FACT: The average woman will kiss 15 guys before finding her dream guy.
FACT: 20% of women call their lips and smile their favorite body feature.
FACT: 64% of men and 63% of women worldwide want more romance.
As the self-elected Commander in Chic, I reserve the right to protect my sources for above research, especially when most of the research is taken from “Cosmo” and “Teen” magazines.


Sorry!  (Sorta)  I could not resist. This made me laugh out loud!  And, just when you thought you’d heard them all…


Um?  Ok. Can I skip the gym?  Love y’all. I really do.



No comments:

Post a Comment