Sunday, February 1, 2015

#13-The Mascara Project




#13 MAC False Lashes



I really, really like this one, despite the misnomer.  Ironically, what I love about it is the great coverage and natural look.  Should I try to contact MAC with a new name recommendation?  

My right eye is dressed. The brush is really dense with no space between the bristles. This makes me nervous because applying ANY mascara makes me nervous. I forgot my new technique of applying lower lashes first. Dang! But, never fear! I invented the Magic Make-up Wand! Eeeeee.


Necessity is the mother of invention, according to the ancient Greek philosopher, Plato. Since I reverted back to my old “top lashes first” routine in an effort to save time yesterday, I ended up with some smudges. I had a client meeting in 10 minutes and then was off to shake pom-poms for Sugar-britches on the basketball court. I had to think fast!


I have make-up remover cloths but need a “vehicle” to help with accuracy! Enter the No. 2 pencil and glitter tape…  Ta-da!  Magic Make-up Wand is born!

For best results, hold wand between your thumb and pointer at an angle like a fairy godmother. It looks much fancier this way. I should probably get this thing patented.

I give this MAC-daddy mascara a 10 outta 10. I really do! It’s a good thing my lashes were pretty yesterday because I accidentally-on-purpose had a Hot Bun relapse.

Prince Charming and Sugar-britches call the Hot Bun the “Hot Mess”.  I am not entirely sure if they are referring to the bun or the lady attached to it or the meltdown that ensues EVERY SINGLE TIME I find that damn thing again. Do you think Prince C. is hiding it from me?

As a general rule, do not buy beauty products at the Dollar Store. If the beauty product is on the clearance shelf at the Dollar Store, you should run in the opposite direction like your hair is on fire!  I’m just sayin’.


No comments:

Post a Comment