Thursday, February 12, 2015

#17-The Mascara Project




#17 DOLCE & GABBANA Passioneyes


Passion rhymes with fashion and Dolce and Gabbana know a thing or two about fashion. The amazing Milan-based duo has created one of the most recognized fashion houses in the world. They have dressed a few people whom you might recognize like the Beckhams, Madonna, Sophia Loren, um, and my lashes! Yep. My lashes made The A-List! I should probably replace our hardwood floors with red carpet.. The spotlights are a little much but the velvet ropes are a nice touch.


“Passioneyes” seems like the perfect mascara for Valentine’s week and the shiny metallic tube and curved brush add to this mascara’s sex appeal. BUT, this stuff is way too classy for me!  When I said I wanted “natural-looking lashes” I didn’t mean NATURAL! My right eye is dressed, sorta..


Yep. I said it, and I am not gonna apologize for it! What’s a girl gotta do to get trashy lookin’ lashes?!? I mean I tried really hard with this stuff. But Passioneyes is all about keepin’ it classy. I think I actually could (and probably should) get used to the more natural look, but just have grown so accustomed to the tarantula eye.


It’s probably all of those ads for “Fifty Shades of Grey”, but this stuff just won’t cut it; not two days before St. Valentine’s Day!  Cupid is just a chubby angel, not a miracle-worker.  Give the kid a break.


I give this mascara a 7 outta 10, cuz there is nothing passionate about natural looking lashes!


Oh, I just realized I am sporting four of the 50 shades of gray! Also, the lipstick is a sneak peak at one of the contestants for the Lipstick Project! I was heading to the labor and delivery wing of the hospital so the pink seemed like a perfect choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment