Friday, February 6, 2015

Shiny, happy people holding hands!




I am extra shiny and happy today because Prince Charming is headed back home. Also, I heard SOLID GOLD may be making a comeback so I need to be ready for tryouts! Thank you, Clearance Rack, for always having the most perfectly sparkley thing. Actually, I was minding my own biz, heading to the Nordstrom make-up counter with The Mascara Project spreadsheet, when this sweater jumped from the rack and attacked me. I’m fine, though. Y’all don’t worry. Whew.

The sweater sequins are a fun mix of silver, gold and rose gold which gives me a perfect excuse to wear my rose gold earrings. Also, until the final round of mascara candidates arrive for the Mascara Project, I did the only logical thing to select today’s mascara; pick the tube that looks best with my sequins and earrings. Duh.



Oh, and I decided to try some shading, contouring and highlighting. Not sure if I did it right but if applying a little extra make-up really does “slim your face and define your features”, then I’m sold. And to think I almost tried to cut back on my caloric in-take. Whew. That was a close one!



Y’all! This is the Truth. This morning I found two more Hot Buns in the nightstand drawer in the Guest Room. DO NOT TELL PRINCE C, but I think I found his hiding place! Eeeee. I had bought replacements when I “lost” them before.
To quote my mama, “you couldn’t make this stuff up, Nattie.” Wait. I can’t remember if she said “couldn’t” or “wouldn’t”. I guess both work.
Okay, sequins or not, let’s all try to reflect God’s light. I know it’s hard sometimes, but it’s essential.








No comments:

Post a Comment