Tuesday, January 27, 2015

#11-The Mascara Project, part 2 of









#11 YOUNIQUE Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

Well said, Mrs. Thatcher. Most worthwhile battles require lots of fight. Good thing we are warrior princesses!  If it’s worth a battle, it’s worth the fight. Since we all have God in our corner, and that’s kinda a big deal, we aren’t alone.  Doesn’t mean we’ll win, but we aren’t alone.
I’m glad to have yesterday behind me.  It was kinda bumpy ALL day. But, today WILL BE BETTER! It’s a blessing to have today. PERIOD.
I lost the computer-savvy battle yesterday, but am ready for battle this morning. Also, just in case, I am gonna wear something extra cute and sparkley today. TBD.



Now, back to The Mascara Project!

It is good to have a second day with the YOUNIQUE 3D Fiber Lashes, because they are UNIQUE! Do one eye at a time. Apply transplanting gel, which has a scrumptious brush and goes on like a smooth, black mascara. While lashes are wet, apply fibers to tips only, then set with another coat of gel. Oops! Sam told me AND sent a video, but I got excited and forgot about the “tips only”. Thankfully, I have a fancy new lash brush!



So, my right eye is dressed.

I really think they worked well despite me!  I am glad to try them again today, now that I’ve had a practice round.

Please disregard the black dot on my nose. I did til I saw my reflection 6 hours later.

Let’s be awesome today.



No comments:

Post a Comment