Thursday, January 22, 2015

#8-The Mascara Project



#8 DIOR DIORSHOW (Blue, yes, blue!)





Hope you have your tickets cuz it’s time for the DIORSHOW! After a quick round of eeny, meeny, miney, moe in the Sephora box last night, DIORSHOW emerged as the opening act for today. I forgot, however, til this morning that I ordered this one in blue.


Now, I think in the 6th grade I tried blue mascara. I’m pretty sure it was by Wet n’ Wild and looked awesome with my Swatch watch, Coca-Cola shirt and side-ponytail. So, it seemed like a logical choice, since grown-up girls just wanna have fun, too. However, at 7 AM, I was taken back by the shock of blue on my mascara brush! It’s ELECTRIC! Boogie woogie, woogie. So, I debated wearing this today. I had a 9 o’clock morning meeting, client presentation at 11, 1:30 photo shoot prep for tomorrow and 4:00 drapery installation. And all of that was before I picked up Sugar-Britches for my most important job, being his mama. But, I decided to press on for the cause.

Also, I was just a tiny bit curious about this stuff! So, my right eye is dressed in blue but not singin’ the blues!


I love how this goes on; no clumping, and the most luscious brush e-ver! And, after about 8 hours I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and giggled. I mean this stuff is blue!

I didn’t realize how blue til then, but it made me smile. That’s worth something! 

It was actually perfect for today because my client’s photo shoot tomorrow is all about blue! We hung the painting today to compliment the new custom light made of blue agate. GAW-geous!



The take away: J’adore DIOR! Also, it is good to try things outside of your comfort zone. You may uncover a new favorite! DIORSHOW is also available in black and brown and I would seriously love to own all three! DIORSHOW is a 10 outta 10. I think I’ll buy season tickets, and the daring color option deserves a standing ovation. Bravo, DIORSHOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment