Sunday, January 18, 2015

Oops! I did it again… part 3...




Y’all won’t believe this, but the reason there is a specfic set of products for African-American hair is because African-American hair is entirely different than Caucasion hair. Oh. Not a little different, but a lot different. Come to find out, my straight, blonde (can you believe it?!?) coiffe is not an ideal candidate for African oil.
Well, I haven’t been to Texas yet, but the Horchow catalog is headquartered in Dallas. If that doesn’t give a state “credibility”,  than I don’t know what does! And, I love the Texan mentallity of go big or go home. So, if this hair oil says to leave in for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly, I cannot wait to see how gorgeous my hair will be if I leave-in the oil overnight! 

The bottle says, “sealed for your protection”. Well, to that I say, “HOW DO YOU FIGURE?”! I had no problem getting into to this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment