Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#7 The Mascara Project






#7 LANCOME DEFINICILS

You know in college when you come to a crossroads that requires you to make a decision or sacrifice that makes you realize you are really maturing into a young adult? This was one of those times. Do I buy groceries for the following week or accompany my BFF to the nearest make-up counter to buy the new “It” mascara. Duh? Not only did our eyes look amazing, we both lost three pounds that week. If that’s not grown-up, then I don’t know what is. And to think our mamas worried half to death over us. Fast-forward a couple (a-hem) of years, and I am pleased to say our wisdom has been steadfast. The “It” mascara from college, Lancome Definicils, made the LIST for The Mascara Project! 


Maybe I miss my BFF, or just feel sentimental, but I still love this stuff! Right is dressed. I think a 9 outta 10. The brush has short bristles, so you can’t apply on the fly, but it does a nice job.

Okay. True beauty comes from the inside, right?!? You gotta have heart, or don’t even bother with your lashes. Try to be a blessing today. Shine a little light in your corner of the world. I’ll try, too. I know it’s not easy, but we can do it. Even if you don’t feel like it! Especially, if you don’t feel like it!  Mwah.


No comments:

Post a Comment