Monday, January 19, 2015

The Mascara Project-Look out for visual aid!


Given the gravity and scale of the data required for this research project, I think it’s time to start a chart. It may be a day or 2 til I post it, but, cross my heart, there is a visual aid on the horizon. Huge sigh of relief, right?!?

This is my kinda science project. I cannot believe the amount of time I spent trying to grow mold on apple juice in middle school, when the world was facing real unresolved issues of this magnitude. Well, those days are over. I am here get to the bottom of this lash stuff once and for all.

Any thing worth doing is worth doing well. And that includes dressing our lashes. Good news! About to open Sephora box for tomorrow’s candidate… Eeeeeee! Also, have samples coming from a couple of mascaras that want to be part of The Mascara Project, so this may take longer than I thought.    Thank y’all for sticking in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment