Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#6-The Mascara Project



#6 COVERGIRL BOMBSHELL VOLUME





The term “bombshell” first came about in WWII when pin-up girls, referred to as “bomber girls”, were painted on the side of bombers and their bombs. Well, I adore and embrace the curvy shape of those 1930’s beauties.  If you don’t believe me, you can ask Skinny Jeans. She’s been stored in my attic for years, so I am sure she’d love some company.
Well, #6 Covergirl’s BOMBSHELL VOLUME boasts a fuller-figured lash and tube.

This pic shows the Bombshell towering over an average-sized mascara. It doesn’t seem like it should matter, but it was a little cumbersome. I didn’t like how chunky the tube felt. It reminded me of the Jumbo Crayola crayons. The bulky tube makes it harder to “color inside the lines”.
In addition to being full-figured, BOMBSHELL is kinda high-maintenance. (Maybe we are sisters!?!) The application is a two-step process. Step 1=Volume. Step 2=Intensity. Um, no thank you. I am not hiring two guys to do one job. Really, you should be ashamed of yourself. The last thing I need is another step in my routine. Leave the two-step in Texas, Honey!

Right eye is dressed.  Not really impressed.  Overall score is a 6 outta 10.  Next!
Y’all are wonderful, by the way. Thank you are reading this. I do hope it helps. Mwah. Do something extra kind for someone today. I will, too.




__________________________________

JANUARY 21, 2015

#5 The Mascara Project




#5 MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL

Not on the original list, but have to try it! Such a fancy metallic package and it claims to “multiply lashes”! What?!? Don’t talk dirty to me! It has an open-fan brush for a “Full Fan Effect”. I think I need that. I didn’t know I need that ’til now, but I definitely do! Now, I have some great news about #5, I think.  What do y’all think? My right is dressed.



Nevermind. Don’t answer that cuz I have on no other make-up and
slept in that sweatshirt.  But, about the mascara! Oh, I also do not have on eyeliner (or Sharpie).  I get the whole “constant” and “variable” thing in science but since my life is full of constant variables, y’all have to flex.  


I do not like the look of this brush!  However, I am really impressed with this mascara!  It claims to get great coverage on the roots of the lashes, and fan out to the tips.  Check! And, check!  This is my fav so far!  I think a 9.5 outta 10.
Are y’all havin’ fun?  Is this helpful?  I hope so.  Y’all are all wonderful.  You really are.


No comments:

Post a Comment