Wednesday, January 28, 2015

#11-The Mascara Project, part 3 of 2 (What?!?)







#11-YOUNIQUE Moonstruck 3D Fiber lashes, part 3 of 2.     Did better today since I followed the directions.  My right eye is YOUNIQUED.

Both eyes are YOUNIQUED!  I think the lashes are sooo fancy!  The only part I don’t love is that it takes some extra time and care.  I do think I would get better with practice. AND, I would definitely use them for datenight!  I give YOUNIQUE an 8.5 outta 10.  Sam, thank you for the lovely samples.  I will try them again, cuz I get better each time.  
I DON’T KNOW WHY, BUT I TRIED HOT ROLLERS TODAY.  But, as always, hope springs eternal.


Seriously?!?  I NEVER like my hair when I hot roll it!  Will I ever learn?  Look how excited I look. It’s ree-dic-yoo-luss.


Red alert!  Ugh!  Pony tail time.



Whew. That was a close one!


No comments:

Post a Comment