Saturday, January 24, 2015

Oops! I did it again…finale




Now, if you are in need of a group costume for you and your girlfriends, I have a wonderful idea for you!


The Robert Palmer girls! You get the outfits, and I’ll fix everyone’s hair! I have just the thing.    The only glitch is UN-doing your hair…

This dark slick style is awesome for Halloween but not so much for work. I also highly recomended that your hair be long enough to avoid looking like you are trying to “tune in, Tokyo”.  One day at work with my edgy (a-hem) look was one day too many. I am starting to panic.
After trying every product I own in the bathroom to remove Africa’s Best, I broadened my search to the kitchen. I think I was trying to comb baking soda through my hair when Prince Charming found me crying in the tub.


I bet that’s exactly what Robert Palmer pictured when he belted out “simply irresistible”!


After a tearful and desperate explanation, Prince Charming came to the rescue, again. In a flash, he reappeared with Dawn dish detergent. If it works for ExxonMobil, it should work for me! And it did.


I could not have said it better! I did not take any before and after photos of this particular event for a number of reasons. However, I found some visuals that should help provide a similar aesthetic.


I did take this picture, however, after looking under Prince C’s sink in the bathroom.


I can’t blame Prince C for not returning the soap to the kitchen. He was a scout as a boy and takes “always being prepared” to heart. I guess “he might as well face it; he’s addicted to love” or a glutton  for punishment.
In closing, I think Robert Palmer says it best,

“The lights are on, but your not home. Your mind is not your own”.








No comments:

Post a Comment